Mark Hancock is the National President of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), elected in 2015. He originally became a CUPE member in 1984 and served 15 years as president of Local 498 representing municipal employees of the City of Port Coquitlam, during which time he was a member of an enhanced health and safety committee. He served 12 years on the executive board of CUPE BC, initially as a General Vice-President, then as Secretary-Treasurer, and finally as President of CUPE BC. He also served on the CUPE National Executive Board as Regional Vice-President for BC.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting