Mark Hancock is the National President of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), elected in 2015. He originally became a CUPE member in 1984 and served 15 years as president of Local 498 representing municipal employees of the City of Port Coquitlam, during which time he was a member of an enhanced health and safety committee. He served 12 years on the executive board of CUPE BC, initially as a General Vice-President, then as Secretary-Treasurer, and finally as President of CUPE BC. He also served on the CUPE National Executive Board as Regional Vice-President for BC.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services