Manjit Grewal, MEd, LLB, is a lawyer with a specialization in insurance and disability benefits. Prior to completing her law degree, she was a Registered Nurse and an Occupational Health Nurse, specializing in the field of Disability Management. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia; a Masters of Education, with a specialization in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies from the University of Calgary; and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. She co-edited and co-authored a book entitled “Disability Claims Management” in 2002.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar