Manjit Grewal, MEd, LLB, is a lawyer with a specialization in insurance and disability benefits. Prior to completing her law degree, she was a Registered Nurse and an Occupational Health Nurse, specializing in the field of Disability Management. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia; a Masters of Education, with a specialization in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies from the University of Calgary; and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. She co-edited and co-authored a book entitled “Disability Claims Management” in 2002.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting