Manjit Grewal, MEd, LLB, is a lawyer with a specialization in insurance and disability benefits. Prior to completing her law degree, she was a Registered Nurse and an Occupational Health Nurse, specializing in the field of Disability Management. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia; a Masters of Education, with a specialization in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies from the University of Calgary; and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. She co-edited and co-authored a book entitled “Disability Claims Management” in 2002.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years