Manjit Grewal, MEd, LLB, is a lawyer with a specialization in insurance and disability benefits. Prior to completing her law degree, she was a Registered Nurse and an Occupational Health Nurse, specializing in the field of Disability Management. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia; a Masters of Education, with a specialization in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies from the University of Calgary; and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. She co-edited and co-authored a book entitled “Disability Claims Management” in 2002.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023