Manjit Grewal, MEd, LLB, is a lawyer with a specialization in insurance and disability benefits. Prior to completing her law degree, she was a Registered Nurse and an Occupational Health Nurse, specializing in the field of Disability Management. She has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia; a Masters of Education, with a specialization in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies from the University of Calgary; and a law degree from the University of British Columbia. She co-edited and co-authored a book entitled “Disability Claims Management” in 2002.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement