Lorraine Evans is Director of Human Resources at Canada Post Corporation. She started her career with a focus on business operations and management consulting but always had a specific interest in how to carefully balance and integrate the human and business side of an organization. Following completing NIDMAR training, she went on to successfully achieve the Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) designation in 2011. As her portfolio grew over the more than 15 years she has been at Canada Post, she found her calling with her ability to apply her business analytical background alongside both Disability Management expertise and her design to ensure different voices and diversity of perspectives are represented throughout all levels of an organization.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland