Lorraine Evans is Director of Human Resources at Canada Post Corporation. She started her career with a focus on business operations and management consulting but always had a specific interest in how to carefully balance and integrate the human and business side of an organization. Following completing NIDMAR training, she went on to successfully achieve the Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) designation in 2011. As her portfolio grew over the more than 15 years she has been at Canada Post, she found her calling with her ability to apply her business analytical background alongside both Disability Management expertise and her design to ensure different voices and diversity of perspectives are represented throughout all levels of an organization.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar