Lance R. Blanco is Senior Vice President Corporate Development for Hardwoods Distribution Company. Prior to joining Hardwoods in 2010, he spent 25 years in the forest industry holding various senior leadership positions with MacMillan Bloedel in operations and sales including three years overseas at MacMillan Bloedel’s subsidiary office in Japan; and as Vice President Cedar Group, Vice President Business Development, and Vice President Enterprise Supply Chain Management with Weyerhaeuser Company. Mr. Blanco completed graduate studies Master of Science in Labour Relations from the University of British Columbia and a BA Honours in Business Administration from Simon Fraser University.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services