Ken Neumann is the Canadian National Director for the United Steelworkers (USW) and has served in this position since 2004, representing more than 225,000 USW members. Throughout his tenure, Mr. Neumann has been instrumental in building USW’s grassroots strength across Canada. Under his leadership since 2009, more than 50,000 new members have joined the union, and he has led mergers with the Industrial, Wood and Allied Workers of Canada and the Telecommunications Workers Union. Mr. Neumann has always fought hard to make equality, justice and prosperity a reality in Canada. He has taken on a global leadership role, leading strong strategic alliances with unions in Mexico and across South America, Europe and Africa. He also sits on the Executive of IndustriALL, the global union federation in mining, energy and manufacturing. Born and raised in rural Saskatchewan, Mr. Neumann joined USW Local 5890 in Regina as a teenager. In 1989, he was elected USW Director for Western Canada, a position he held until 2004 when he began his current role.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony