Ken Brown, MSc, has been working in the field of Human Factors as a practicing ergonomist for the past 16 years. He holds the Canadian Certified Professional Ergonomist (CCPE) designation and has worked for both the Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (2000 – 2009) and the Ontario Ministry of Labour (2009 to Present). As a professional ergonomist, he has worked with a number of industries including disability management, industrial, construction, mining, health care and farming. Ken is an active member within the Human Factors research community and enjoys linking research with trends seen as a practicing ergonomist. He has an Honours Bachelor of Science Kinesiology degree from the University of Waterloo and a Master of Science Ergonomics from Loughborough University, England.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony