Ken Brown, MSc, has been working in the field of Human Factors as a practicing ergonomist for the past 16 years. He holds the Canadian Certified Professional Ergonomist (CCPE) designation and has worked for both the Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (2000 – 2009) and the Ontario Ministry of Labour (2009 to Present). As a professional ergonomist, he has worked with a number of industries including disability management, industrial, construction, mining, health care and farming. Ken is an active member within the Human Factors research community and enjoys linking research with trends seen as a practicing ergonomist. He has an Honours Bachelor of Science Kinesiology degree from the University of Waterloo and a Master of Science Ergonomics from Loughborough University, England.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years