Kara Arnold, PhD, is a professor in organizational behavior and human resource management in the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial University, St. John’s, NL. Dr. Arnold received her PhD in organizational behavior from Queen’s University, her MBA from McMaster University, and her BA in psychology from the University of Ottawa. She teaches organizational behavior and human resource management courses at graduate and undergraduate levels. Her research focuses on leadership, employee well-being and gender and diversity issues in organizations. Her work has been published in a number of leading journals and presented at international conferences. She also consults and delivers management training to private and public sector organizations on leadership, women in leadership, team building and healthy work.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony