Kara Arnold, PhD, is a professor in organizational behavior and human resource management in the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial University, St. John’s, NL. Dr. Arnold received her PhD in organizational behavior from Queen’s University, her MBA from McMaster University, and her BA in psychology from the University of Ottawa. She teaches organizational behavior and human resource management courses at graduate and undergraduate levels. Her research focuses on leadership, employee well-being and gender and diversity issues in organizations. Her work has been published in a number of leading journals and presented at international conferences. She also consults and delivers management training to private and public sector organizations on leadership, women in leadership, team building and healthy work.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention