Kara Arnold, PhD, is PCU-WHS’s Chief Academic Officer. In this consulting role, Kara provides invaluable support to educational delivery and development aspects, including the academic and continuing education components of PCU-WHS. As Chair of the International Research Advisory Council, this will also strengthen the continued alignment of research initiatives undertaken and/or contemplated in support of new degree, program, and course development as the entire field of Workplace Health, Return to Work, and Disability Management is gaining increasing regulatory framework through provincial and federal Accessibility legislation. Kara is a professor in organizational behaviour and human resource management in the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial University in St. John’s, NL where apart from having received many awards, she has also served as Associate Dean of Research and Director of the PhD and MSc programs.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony