Kara Arnold, PhD, is PCU-WHS’s Chief Academic Officer. In this consulting role, Kara provides invaluable support to educational delivery and development aspects, including the academic and continuing education components of PCU-WHS. As Chair of the International Research Advisory Council, this will also strengthen the continued alignment of research initiatives undertaken and/or contemplated in support of new degree, program, and course development as the entire field of Workplace Health, Return to Work, and Disability Management is gaining increasing regulatory framework through provincial and federal Accessibility legislation. Kara is a professor in organizational behaviour and human resource management in the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial University in St. John’s, NL where apart from having received many awards, she has also served as Associate Dean of Research and Director of the PhD and MSc programs.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023