Honourable Wayne G. Wouters, OC, PC, is currently Strategic and Policy Advisor to McCarthy Tetrault LLP. He had a distinguished 37-year career in the federal public service, including serving five years as Clerk of the Privy Council of Canada. As Clerk, he held the roles of Deputy Minister to the Prime Minister, Secretary to the Cabinet, and Head of the Public Service. After commencing his public sector career with the Government of Saskatchewan, during his years with the federal public service, he held the positions of Deputy Minister of Fisheries and Oceans (1997-2002); Deputy Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development (2002-2004); Secretary of the Treasury Board (2004-2009); and Clerk of the Privy Council until his retirement in 2014. Mr. Wouters completed his MA, Economics at Queen’s University and his BComm Honours (with Distinction) from the University of Saskatchewan. He has also received Honorary Doctor of Laws degrees from several universities. Mr. Wouters has received numerous honorariums and awards.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services