Gillian Gibbs-Gray is leader in workplace health and employee wellbeing with over 20 years in the design, delivery and evaluation of employer health programs in public sector organizations. Using a collaborative approach, she has implemented wellness, safety and accommodation programs that increased organizational capacity, and created measurable results for clients. Gillian is certified in Results-Based Accountability and holds a MSc degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. She has depth of expertise in the areas of disability management; accommodation and return to work; workforce analytics; ergonomics; and workplace health program evaluation.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar