Gillian Gibbs-Gray is leader in workplace health and employee wellbeing with over 20 years in the design, delivery and evaluation of employer health programs in public sector organizations. Using a collaborative approach, she has implemented wellness, safety and accommodation programs that increased organizational capacity, and created measurable results for clients. Gillian is certified in Results-Based Accountability and holds a MSc degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. She has depth of expertise in the areas of disability management; accommodation and return to work; workforce analytics; ergonomics; and workplace health program evaluation.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement