Gillian Gibbs-Gray is leader in workplace health and employee wellbeing with over 20 years in the design, delivery and evaluation of employer health programs in public sector organizations. Using a collaborative approach, she has implemented wellness, safety and accommodation programs that increased organizational capacity, and created measurable results for clients. Gillian is certified in Results-Based Accountability and holds a MSc degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. She has depth of expertise in the areas of disability management; accommodation and return to work; workforce analytics; ergonomics; and workplace health program evaluation.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland