Gillian Gibbs-Gray is leader in workplace health and employee wellbeing with over 20 years in the design, delivery and evaluation of employer health programs in public sector organizations. Using a collaborative approach, she has implemented wellness, safety and accommodation programs that increased organizational capacity, and created measurable results for clients. Gillian is certified in Results-Based Accountability and holds a MSc degree in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University. She has depth of expertise in the areas of disability management; accommodation and return to work; workforce analytics; ergonomics; and workplace health program evaluation.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023