Gary Doer served as Canada’s Ambassador to the United States from 2009 to 2016 during which time he worked with leaders in Canada and the United States at state and federal levels on many international and cross-border initiatives. In 2011, the World Affairs Council awarded Mr. Doer its distinguished diplomatic service award. Previous to becoming Ambassador to the United States, Mr. Doer had been Premier of Manitoba from 1999 to 2009, winning three consecutive elections, during which time he led strategic investments in healthcare, education and infrastructure. He was named by Business Week magazine in 2005 as one of the top 20 international leaders on climate change. Currently, he is a Senior Business Advisor at Dentons.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years