Gary Doer served as Canada’s Ambassador to the United States from 2009 to 2016 during which time he worked with leaders in Canada and the United States at state and federal levels on many international and cross-border initiatives. In 2011, the World Affairs Council awarded Mr. Doer its distinguished diplomatic service award. Previous to becoming Ambassador to the United States, Mr. Doer had been Premier of Manitoba from 1999 to 2009, winning three consecutive elections, during which time he led strategic investments in healthcare, education and infrastructure. He was named by Business Week magazine in 2005 as one of the top 20 international leaders on climate change. Currently, he is a Senior Business Advisor at Dentons.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention