Garry Corbett, PhD, CDMP, CCRC, has worked in the public and private sectors for over 20 years assisting individuals with disabilities to enter and/or re-enter the workforce. He was a senior Vocational Rehabilitation Manager for the Workers Compensation Board of British Columbia and is the principal of a private organization in Winnipeg which provides DM and RTW services. He has presented at many conferences and seminars and has been an instructor for Douglas College, the University of the Fraser Valley, and an adjunct professor for Springfield University and the University of British Columbia. His areas of expertise relevant to disability management include auditing, ethics, psycho-social barriers, and policy and procedure development. He has a PhD in Psychology from the University of Manitoba, is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), and has a CCRC designation. He is a past president of the Canadian Association of Rehabilitation Professionals.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement