Evan Hoffman Ph.D. has published numerous articles on the themes of conflict prevention and resolution, peacebuilding, and mediation. He has provided consulting services to Global Affairs Canada (GAC), the Carter Center, the UN, the EU, the Ottawa Police Service, St. Lawrence College (Cornwall), the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice, and others on these topics. Over the last fifteen years, he’s conducted workshops and trainings with hundreds of community leaders, university students, police officers, and government officials from around the world. He’s highly-skilled in Project Management & Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Facilitation, Research & Analysis, Negotiation, Coaching & Consulting, Training, and Conflict Resolution.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement