Evan Hoffman Ph.D. has published numerous articles on the themes of conflict prevention and resolution, peacebuilding, and mediation. He has provided consulting services to Global Affairs Canada (GAC), the Carter Center, the UN, the EU, the Ottawa Police Service, St. Lawrence College (Cornwall), the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice, and others on these topics. Over the last fifteen years, he’s conducted workshops and trainings with hundreds of community leaders, university students, police officers, and government officials from around the world. He’s highly-skilled in Project Management & Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Facilitation, Research & Analysis, Negotiation, Coaching & Consulting, Training, and Conflict Resolution.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar