Evan Hoffman Ph.D. has published numerous articles on the themes of conflict prevention and resolution, peacebuilding, and mediation. He has provided consulting services to Global Affairs Canada (GAC), the Carter Center, the UN, the EU, the Ottawa Police Service, St. Lawrence College (Cornwall), the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice, and others on these topics. Over the last fifteen years, he’s conducted workshops and trainings with hundreds of community leaders, university students, police officers, and government officials from around the world. He’s highly-skilled in Project Management & Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Facilitation, Research & Analysis, Negotiation, Coaching & Consulting, Training, and Conflict Resolution.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony