Erica has been a member of the OT Knowledge Exchange Network with the Institute for Work and Health since 2006. She was Project Director for the Workplace Project with the Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation which produced a handbook on addressing and accommodating mental health issues in the workplace. She was a member of the advisory committee for a project on Return to Work after Stress Leave conducted at the University of Guelph in 2004 and has coordinated preliminary research into the use of peer educators to promote early intervention and support for mental health of healthcare workers in the Beyond Silence project with McMaster University.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar