Elizabeth Ellis is a Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) with the Canadian Society of Disability Management Professional (CSDMP) (NIDMAR) and has a Certificate in Advanced Labour Relations from Queens University. She has over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources, including more than 12 years as a strategic client focused leader of large, corporate-wide national Disability Management, Accommodation & Accessibility programs, and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), with three highly complex employers: Crown-Indigenous Relations & Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC), Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) with a combined 8,900 employees, and Health Canada with 11,000 employees. She is an Expert Advisor to Deputy Minister/Assistant Deputy Ministers, Director General, Champions for Diversity & Inclusion, Accessibility & Mental Health and Wellness. Strategic advice on navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting virtual/hybrid work environments, with emphasis on mental health and psychological safety. She is Co-Chair of HR Council HUB Government-wide for Disability Management, Accommodations & Accessibility, and a Member of the HR Council Wellness Working group to enhance wellness across the Federal Public Service.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention