Dr. Heather A. MacDonald received her PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology in 2008 from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON. She has held academic appointments at three different Canadian universities. Dr. MacDonald has published in the areas of performance management, leadership, and cross-cultural issues. She has served as a reviewer for various journals and has presented her research at both national and international conferences.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023