Donal McAnaney, PhD (educational psychology, McGill University), is the Chief Academic Officer of PCU-WHS. He was program director of the Social and Vocational Studies program and a lecturer in special education and rehabilitation studies at the University College of Dublin (UCD). He was Director of Research and Innovation for the Rehab Group, a private not-for-profit organization, serving people with disabilities based in Ireland and the UK with which he continues to consult. He is a well-known top researcher in the field of disability management and has worked throughout Europe and, indeed, the world as senior research consultant with the Work Research Centre, Dublin. He continues to act as a training and development consultant for the European Platform for Rehabilitation (EPR) in Belgium. He is a past chair of Global Applied Disability Research and Information Network on Employment and Training (GLADNET) and the Board of Professional Conduct, Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement