Dianna graduated from McGill University with a degree in Occupational Therapy. Early in her career, she felt herself drawn to the field of disability management. She obtained her CDMP designation in 2013 after completing the full complement of week-long modules through NIDMAR. Since then, she has continued to work with the two professional designations, OT and CDMP, in parallel as they complement each other in several ways. Most of her 23-year professional work has been in injured worker rehabilitation and return to work in a variety of milieus including private, public, unionized, non-unionized and within small to very large organizations. In 2018 she became more involved after being appointed to the Board of Directors of the CSPDM and is looking forward to the opportunity to contribute as a private industry representative on the Academic Council for Pacific Coast University.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention