Dean Winsor was appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Teck Resources Limited in 2018. He joined Teck in 1999 and previously held the position of Vice President, Human Resources. He has more than 30 years of operations and corporate experience in the mining industry in the areas of human resources and procurement. He holds an MBA is from Simon Fraser University and a Supply Chain Management Professional Designation from the Supply Chain Management Association. He currently sits on the board of the Canadian Mineral Industry Education Foundation and is Chair of the Board of the Mining Industry Human Resource Council.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement