Dean Winsor was appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Teck Resources Limited in 2018. He joined Teck in 1999 and previously held the position of Vice President, Human Resources. He has more than 30 years of operations and corporate experience in the mining industry in the areas of human resources and procurement. He holds an MBA is from Simon Fraser University and a Supply Chain Management Professional Designation from the Supply Chain Management Association. He currently sits on the board of the Canadian Mineral Industry Education Foundation and is Chair of the Board of the Mining Industry Human Resource Council.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting