Daphne Taras, PhD, is Dean of the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University. Previously, she was Dean of the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan from 2010 to 2016, and prior to that, she was professor at the University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business and was Associate Dean (Research) and Director of the PhD program. She also held a Professorship in Public Policy. She has published more than 100 journal articles, book chapters, books and journal symposia. She was Expert Advisor to the Federal Commission on Employment Standards. She has mediated labour disputes, facilitated union-management committees, and provided training in conflict resolution. She was a Top 100 Woman in Canada, a Top 10 Woman in Saskatchewan, and has received many academic awards.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services