Daphne Taras, PhD, is Dean of the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University. Previously, she was Dean of the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan from 2010 to 2016, and prior to that, she was professor at the University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business and was Associate Dean (Research) and Director of the PhD program. She also held a Professorship in Public Policy. She has published more than 100 journal articles, book chapters, books and journal symposia. She was Expert Advisor to the Federal Commission on Employment Standards. She has mediated labour disputes, facilitated union-management committees, and provided training in conflict resolution. She was a Top 100 Woman in Canada, a Top 10 Woman in Saskatchewan, and has received many academic awards.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years