Craig Gosse, MD, FRCPC, has an extensive background in the medical and particularly in the mental health field. He has worked with various pharmaceutical companies, sat on their advisory boards and speaker’s bureaus, and been involved with pharmacological research projects. He has made numerous presentations to industry and to physicians on psychiatric topics and in particular on physician burnout and occupational psychiatry. He has also been a keynote speaker at various professional forums such as at the Canadian Society of Internal Medicine’s Annual General Meeting where he presented on Physician Burnout. He was a Senior Staff Psychiatrist at the Queen Street Mental Health Center in Toronto, a Lecturer in Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, Director of the Psychiatric Outpatient Dept. at Camp Hill Medical Center in Halifax, Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Psychiatry at Dalhousie University, Consulting Staff at QE II Health Science Center in Halifax, and Chief of Occupational Psychiatry for Homewood Health Centre. His BSc, BMedSc, and MD were all completed through Memorial University with Internship completed at Ottawa General Hospital, Residency in Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, and is a member of the Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Continuing Education and Student Services