Prof. Dr. Catherine Loughlin, PhD (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Queen’s University), taught in the Queen’s School of Business prior to joining the Faculty of Management at the University of Toronto. In 2005, she was awarded a Canada Research Chair in Management and joined the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University in Halifax. She is currently Associate Dean, Research and Knowledge Mobilization, at the Sobey School of Business. She supervises graduate students in Management and Psychology, has been widely published, and has consulted for the Government of Canada and private industry in the areas of management leadership development and work stress. She coaches Senior Executives on leadership development at the individual and team levels and has coordinated large scale change initiatives across provinces in industries as diverse as Emergency Medical Services to Shipbuilding.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland