Prof. Dr. Catherine Loughlin, PhD (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Queen’s University), taught in the Queen’s School of Business prior to joining the Faculty of Management at the University of Toronto. In 2005, she was awarded a Canada Research Chair in Management and joined the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University in Halifax. She is currently Associate Dean, Research and Knowledge Mobilization, at the Sobey School of Business. She supervises graduate students in Management and Psychology, has been widely published, and has consulted for the Government of Canada and private industry in the areas of management leadership development and work stress. She coaches Senior Executives on leadership development at the individual and team levels and has coordinated large scale change initiatives across provinces in industries as diverse as Emergency Medical Services to Shipbuilding.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement