Prof. Dr. Catherine Loughlin, PhD (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Queen’s University), taught in the Queen’s School of Business prior to joining the Faculty of Management at the University of Toronto. In 2005, she was awarded a Canada Research Chair in Management and joined the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University in Halifax. She is currently Associate Dean, Research and Knowledge Mobilization, at the Sobey School of Business. She supervises graduate students in Management and Psychology, has been widely published, and has consulted for the Government of Canada and private industry in the areas of management leadership development and work stress. She coaches Senior Executives on leadership development at the individual and team levels and has coordinated large scale change initiatives across provinces in industries as diverse as Emergency Medical Services to Shipbuilding.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention