Carmine Tiano has an MA from York University, a Diploma in Regulatory Law and is a graduate of McMaster University’s Occupational Health program. He is currently employed with the Ontario Building Trades, which is an umbrella organization representing 13 international construction unions with 122 locals in Ontario covering 150,000 construction workers.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting