Carmine Tiano has an MA from York University, a Diploma in Regulatory Law and is a graduate of McMaster University’s Occupational Health program. He is currently employed with the Ontario Building Trades, which is an umbrella organization representing 13 international construction unions with 122 locals in Ontario covering 150,000 construction workers.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement