Carmine Tiano has an MA from York University, a Diploma in Regulatory Law and is a graduate of McMaster University’s Occupational Health program. He is currently employed with the Ontario Building Trades, which is an umbrella organization representing 13 international construction unions with 122 locals in Ontario covering 150,000 construction workers.
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention
- CDMP – The Gold Standard for Disability Management Professionals
- National AccessAbility Week May 28 – June 3, 2023
- Ceremony on the Day of Mourning, April 28, 2023