Carmine Tiano has an MA from York University, a Diploma in Regulatory Law and is a graduate of McMaster University’s Occupational Health program. He is currently employed with the Ontario Building Trades, which is an umbrella organization representing 13 international construction unions with 122 locals in Ontario covering 150,000 construction workers.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years