Bryce Casavant has a Doctorate in Social Sciences and a Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies. He has worked as a public servant for both the Canadian and provincial governments for close to twenty years in various capacities. Bryce completed his Masters degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with Royal Roads University following which he was admitted into the Doctor of Social Sciences program at Royal Roads. Bryce’s doctoral research focused on the intersectionality of applied social change and law enforcement use of force on human and non-human species, as well as, various technical legal principles of workplace discipline of police officers. He has presented at all levels of court. He is a leading expert on police discipline and union-employer relationships within unionized Canadian police forces. Bryce is a scholar practitioner and active social scientist in British Columbia.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland