Ashley Page RMT has been a member in good standing of the College of Massage Therapists for over 12 years. Throughout her career, she has helped many patients with various conditions, including workplace injury. Her dedication to lifelong learning and improvement led her to seek various certifications in many healthcare modalities and she is currently a student in the Pacific Coast University’s Bachelor of Disability Management program. She hopes to be a voice for the students at PCU-WHS and help contribute to the growing profession of Disability Management.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention