Angela Colantonio is the Director of the Rehabilitation Sciences Institute at the University of Toronto and a Professor in the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. She held a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health with a focus on brain injury. She is a Senior Research Scientist at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-University Health Network, where she leads the Acquired Brain Injury and Society team. Dr. Colantonio leads an internationally recognized program of research on acquired brain injury with diverse foci on women, sex and gender, work-related traumatic brain injury, and under-served populations.
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland