Angela Colantonio is the Director of the Rehabilitation Sciences Institute at the University of Toronto and a Professor in the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. She held a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health with a focus on brain injury. She is a Senior Research Scientist at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-University Health Network, where she leads the Acquired Brain Injury and Society team. Dr. Colantonio leads an internationally recognized program of research on acquired brain injury with diverse foci on women, sex and gender, work-related traumatic brain injury, and under-served populations.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years