Angela Colantonio is the Director of the Rehabilitation Sciences Institute at the University of Toronto and a Professor in the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. She held a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health with a focus on brain injury. She is a Senior Research Scientist at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-University Health Network, where she leads the Acquired Brain Injury and Society team. Dr. Colantonio leads an internationally recognized program of research on acquired brain injury with diverse foci on women, sex and gender, work-related traumatic brain injury, and under-served populations.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement