Angela Colantonio is the Director of the Rehabilitation Sciences Institute at the University of Toronto and a Professor in the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. She held a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health with a focus on brain injury. She is a Senior Research Scientist at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-University Health Network, where she leads the Acquired Brain Injury and Society team. Dr. Colantonio leads an internationally recognized program of research on acquired brain injury with diverse foci on women, sex and gender, work-related traumatic brain injury, and under-served populations.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar