Amin Yazdani, PhD is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Waterloo and McMaster University. He has a PhD in Kinesiology (Work and Health) from the University of Waterloo. His PhD research aimed to develop and test a systematic and harmonized approach to integrate Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) prevention into organizations’ management systems. He worked as a health and safety manager and consultant in several manufacturing and construction companies in the past. His experience as a researcher, health and safety manager, and management system consultant has led him to develop an interdisciplinary skill to design strategies to integrate prevention activities into an organization’s broader management framework. His current research focuses on development, implementation, and evaluation of management system approaches to prevent workplace injuries and work disability. At the national level, he is a member of the technical committee for development of a Canadian Standard for Office Ergonomics (CSA-Z412).
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS