This special initiative for Canadian Residents is funded by the Government of Canada’s Sectoral Initiatives Program and provides a limited number of free Continuing Education courses in Disability Management and Return to Work. For further details on this Continuing Education opportunity, please visit: Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony
- Welcoming our Member of Parliament, Gord Johns!
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Building a Culture of Accommodation Inclusion and Equity for Disabled Workers