On behalf of the Board of Governors of PCU-WHS, Co-Chairs Dean Winsor (Employer Co-Chair & VP-HR, Teck Resources) and Ken Neumann (Labour Co-Chair & National Director, United Steelworkers), we extend sincerest congratulations to PCU-WHS Board Member Daphne Taras, PhD, on her recent appointment as Dean, Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Toronto. For complete details, please refer to the link below.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement