On behalf of the Board of Governors of PCU-WHS, Co-Chairs Dean Winsor (Employer Co-Chair & VP-HR, Teck Resources) and Ken Neumann (Labour Co-Chair & National Director, United Steelworkers), we extend sincerest congratulations to PCU-WHS Board Member Daphne Taras, PhD, on her recent appointment as Dean, Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Toronto. For complete details, please refer to the link below.
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention