Graduates of NIC Human Services programs have new opportunities to complete a degree at Pacific Coast University for Workplace Health Sciences, thanks to a new agreement signed this fall between the two institutions.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony