Graduates of NIC Human Services programs have new opportunities to complete a degree at Pacific Coast University for Workplace Health Sciences, thanks to a new agreement signed this fall between the two institutions.
- Scholarship Opportunities for Canadian Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents- Application Deadline Extended to July 15
- Continuing Education Available for BC Residents
- Appointment of Tyler Amell, PhD, as Registrar