With the support of the Scottish government, events recently held in both Glasgow and Edinburgh, recognized individuals who achieved the prestigious international Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) designation. Attached please find the IDMSC Communique which provides additional details on both events.
- Scholarship Opportunities for BC Residents
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Appointment of Kara Arnold, PhD as Chief Academic Officer
- Support for Canadian Residents for DM / RTW Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Disability Management degree graduates honoured at global virtual convocation ceremony