Donal McAnaney, PhD, Interim Chief Academic Officer and International Research Advisory Council Chair for PCU-WHS recently released the attached report “International Good Practice in Vocational Rehabilitation”, co-authored with Richard Wynne, PhD, for the Irish National Disability Authority. This report focuses on system approaches to early intervention for employees who are absent from work on health grounds.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting