It was June 1987 when a group of disabled forest industry workers, led by Wolfgang Zimmermann and supported by key leaders in the forest industry, unions, government and other stakeholders pulled together a production team and the financing to produce a powerful national documentary film entitled Every Twelve Seconds, so named because at the time, a disabling workplace injury occurred every 12 seconds in Canada. More information
- Congratulations to Bachelor of Disability Management Class of 2021!
- PCU-WHS Announces Appointment of Registrar and Director of Admissions, Student Services and Alumni Relations
- National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- SOCSO’s Regional Return to Work Symposium – DIGIMOS 2021
- Graduation Event for New CDMPs Held in Scotland