PCU-WHS is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Donal Ferris McAnaney as its interim Chief Academic Officer (CAO). Dr. McAnaney brings a most distinguished background, which combines many years of academic and research history with in-depth knowledge of the broader disability environment and the often challenging Return to Work / Disability Management issues more specifically.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement