PCU-WHS is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Donal Ferris McAnaney as its interim Chief Academic Officer (CAO). Dr. McAnaney brings a most distinguished background, which combines many years of academic and research history with in-depth knowledge of the broader disability environment and the often challenging Return to Work / Disability Management issues more specifically.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years