During the recently concluded IFDM 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, an historic signing took place between the Social Security Organization of Malaysia, SOCSO/PERKESO, and the National Institute of Disability Management and Research (NIDMAR) which allows SOCSO, through a formal license agreement, to offer and administer the professional certification examinations for the designations of Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) and Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC) throughout a range of Southeast Asian nations currently not covered through individual license agreements. With these additional countries, this brings the number of countries now licensed to provide the professional CDMP and CRTWC designations to 26. Full story
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention