WHDM 409 – The Changing Nature of Work: Implications for the field and practice of Disability Management is being delivered as an intensive three-day, 1.5 credit course in collaboration with key selected guest speakers. View full article
- New Certificate Program Now Available: Disability Management from a HR Perspective
- Join the Global Conversation on Disability Management!
- Congratulations to the 2023 Graduates of the BDM and ACRTW
- BC Employers – New Course Available DMCS 450 – Employer Return to Work Obligations Under Bill 41 Changes to the BC Workers Compensation Act
- NIDMAR News Release: Optimizing Return to Work through Successful Early Intervention