The purpose of this course is to introduce students to case management and service coordination from both a general and return to work focus. This is the process whereby one individual acts as the central liaison and facilitator for the delivery to clients of a range of services, including services that can facilitate a return to work. Models of case management will be examined and key challenges explored.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement