The purpose of this course is designed to introduce students to the foundations of disability management based on the current guidelines and principles of practice. It will provide students with broad understanding of the field of disability management, the approaches that are employed in returning a worker with a disability to a job, and the interaction between the disability management program and a range of internal and external stakeholders. It will introduce students to the relevant research from a broad range of disciplines including disability management, social work, occupational therapy, ergonomics, mental health, occupational health, case management and business trends.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement