The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to interviewing techniques that are effective in a workplace health context. Participants will explore and demonstrate communication skills that they can use to uncover challenges and opportunities and develop effective responses to both. Models of helping and the potential and limitations of the helping role will be explored.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement