The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to interviewing techniques that are effective in a workplace health context. Participants will explore and demonstrate communication skills that they can use to uncover challenges and opportunities and develop effective responses to both. Models of helping and the potential and limitations of the helping role will be explored.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS