The purpose of this course is to expand awareness and knowledge of multiple issues related to organizational development and change. It will enable students to understand the principles and tools employed in organizational change initiatives, and to identify the role of program managers in implementing, assisting with and responding to changes in vision, focus, attitudes, organization and activities and policies.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement