The purpose of this course is to provide a foundation in research skills, with a focus on those that are applicable to the workplace. Topics include the literature review as an underpinning for research questions and approaches, and commonly used research methodologies, including case analysis, action research, correlational research methods, and quasi-experimental and experimental research methods.
- 2020 – The Year in Review
- *NEW* Certificate Program – Effective Workplace Responses to Mental Health
- PCU-WHS hosts virtual Convocation Ceremony for first Bachelor of Disability Management program graduate
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD)
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS