The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to health promotion and workplace wellness, within the context of population health. The course addresses population health determinants with a particular emphasis on employment and employment-related factors. Students will learn about theories related to individual health behaviours, and the role of workplace wellness and culture as factors influencing the physical and mental health of workers. Considerations that influence decisions about program components and their evaluation will be discussed.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement