The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to the human resources functions within an organization, and how these functions interface with and relate to the maintenance of the health and safety, work capacity, and well-being of people in the workplace.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement