The purpose of this course is to provide an understanding of the field of occupational health, including the major components of an occupational health and safety program and management system. Processes related to identifying, measuring and mitigating risks to health and safety will be explored.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement