The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of the field of disability management and an understanding of program development and administration; an examination of the return-to-work process, including service coordination, and accommodation planning and implementation; and an awareness of alternative employment planning when a worker cannot return to his or her former workplace.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement