The purpose of this course is to develop applied knowledge of physiological, biomechanical and psychomotor behaviour principles as they apply to work. This course provides a multidisciplinary introduction to physiological systems from the standpoint of the work context. The students will situate their learning about the body at work in different work situations. It provides a direct applied focus so students can tie their knowledge to supporting employee health in the workplace. The course will explore the interaction between work and physical health and well-being, and the effectiveness of workplace strategies developed to maintain worker health and capacity and to respond to problems.
- Agreement Announced between CPHR New Brunswick / CRHA Nouveau-Brunswick and PCU-WHS
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- UPDATED: Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement