The purpose of this course is to explore the field of workplace health sciences and to provide an understanding of the interaction between work, the workplace, workers and society at large in creating an environment in which the health and safety, work capacity and well-being of people in the workplace is enhanced, maintained, supported or diminished. Issues that determine how workplace health is managed, contributing factors, and the role of stakeholders will be explored. The emergence of health and safety, disability management and wellness programs in the workplace will also be examined.
- Preserving the University’s carved figure and remembering the healing message it depicts
- Return to Work Strategies Under COVID-19: A Global Perspective
- CPHR Nova Scotia and PCU-WHS Sign Agreement
- PCU-WHS Receives Approval of EQA Designation
- Announcement of Partnership between CPHR Alberta and PCU-WHS