Christopher Lytle, M.A. has extensive experience in international policy analysis, development, Human Rights implementation and training. He was called upon to participate in the creation of the UN draft text of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities through the Council of Canadians with Disabilities (CCD) in 2004 and have since worked in the field of Human Rights, diversity and inclusion, both internationally and locally. He has an M.A. in Critical Disability Studies from York University. He works as the AODA Coordinator, Human Rights and Equity for Brock University.
- Now accepting applications for the WorkSafeBC – PCU-WHS Scholarship
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Renews eLearning Partnership
- Belgium Government Demonstrates Disability Management Leadership
- Federal Minister and Deputy Minister Veterans Affairs Canada Visit PCU-WHS
- NIDMAR Celebrates 25 Years