Christopher Lytle, M.A. has extensive experience in international policy analysis, development, Human Rights implementation and training. He was called upon to participate in the creation of the UN draft text of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities through the Council of Canadians with Disabilities (CCD) in 2004 and have since worked in the field of Human Rights, diversity and inclusion, both internationally and locally. He has an M.A. in Critical Disability Studies from York University. He works as the AODA Coordinator, Human Rights and Equity for Brock University.
- Interviews Available for Viewing in the Video Library
- WorkSafeBC Scholarship Provides Career Opportunities
- MOU Signed with CIESS for Promotion of Disability Management to its Members
- Disability Management Professionals Receive Certificates in 2018 in Belgium and UK
- New Board of Directors of CSPDM Holds First Meeting